A study released by the Journal of the American Medical Association concludes that sexual activity shows little impact on cutting prostate cancer risk unless it is in quantities of 21 orgasms a month or more. By achieving 21 orgasms or more per month, the rate of prostate cancer can be lowered by as much as 30%.
Suggestions for Prostate Cancer Prevention
- An Orgasm a Day: While this may be an impossible goal for some, the purpose to try and get to 21 times per month. It does not matter how the orgasm is achieved, so long as it occurs.
- Drink Coffee: The mechanisms of coffee’s aid in prostate cancer prevention are as of yet unknown, however there is a link between drinking regular or decaf coffee and lower incidents of the cancer.
- Exercise: Regualr exercise not only prevents prostate cancer, but also skyrockets survival rates amongst those already diagnosed.
- Cut out Carbs: LDL cholesterol levels, associated with carbohydrate intake, are correlated to prostate cancer development.
- Eat Cooked Tomatoes: Cooking tomatoes activates lycopene, which gives tomatoes their color. Eat two servings per week.
- Eat Fish: Omega-3 Fatty Acids are one of the best preventatives of prostate cancer and are abundant in animals that eat plankton, such as fish.